On April 25, government and industry leaders and decision makers will explore the approaches needed to incorporate modernized technologies in federal agencies. Attend to hear how you can modernize legacy systems and implement a sustainable infrastructure for IT transformation.
- Join Medallia on April 24 for a special half-day summit dedicated to the craft of customer experience. We’ll dive into the new policies and what they may mean for your agency, but also go deeper and provide practical advice on improving experiences for citizens and employees alike. Register
- On April 25, government and industry leaders and decision makers will explore the approaches needed to incorporate modernized technologies in federal agencies. Attend to hear how you can modernize legacy systems and implement a sustainable infrastructure for IT transformation. Register
- On April 30, we’ll gather federal and industry leaders for a luncheon program to discuss the next generation of information security, best practices for digital transformation and the many benefits of prioritizing content management. Register
- This event will bring together thought-leaders from across government to learn more about the survey results presented in the 2019 Thales Data Threat Report – Federal Edition and to discuss new strategies for managing security in the modern enterprise--and for laying a foundation for transformation efforts in the years ahead. Register
- The Federal Healthcare Day is designed to help attendees explore the game-changing tech behind many of the health IT’s most transformative developments. Join us on May 2 to hear directly from government health technology leaders and Google Cloud experts, experience demonstrations of innovative platforms and network with peers. Register
- This is a must-attend event for program managers, communications leaders, business process owners, and technology executives seeking to not only achieve the mission, but also harness digital tools to improve customer experiences. Register
- On May 15, federal government leaders will sit down with Government Executive editors to share best practices and case studies for recruiting and training future and current workers, to management best practices to strategies for increasing employee engagement and morale. Register
- This DocuSummit is a half-day event that will take an in-depth look at Artificial Intelligence in the government and military. Including a world premiere screening of a Government Matters original documentary - The Dawn of Generation AI. Register
- On May 22, Government Executive and Nextgov will sit down with leaders to discuss best practices for building a culture of customer service, monitoring real-time analytics, increasing trust and strategies for implementing these methods at public and private sector organizations. Register
- Senior leaders, program managers, human resources executives and others will convene in Washington, D.C., to explore the future of harnessing the intelligent enterprise. Register
- The 4th Annual Defense One Tech Summit will explore the future of military development and the technology that will fuel it. Top national security and tech journalists will sit down with leading science and technology innovators in government, military, industry and academia to discuss the latest trends in emerging technology, the future of great power competition, the way national security strategy will manifest itself in our technology decisions, the future of missile defense and the capabilities and possibilities of tomorrow. Register
- Through use cases and discussions with state and local transportation leaders, Cisco will share the best practices for managing our increasingly connected infrastructure in innovative ways. Register
- During this digital viewcast, we’ll explore the shifts in federal AI strategy, and dive into the practical starting points for agencies eager to be on the forefront of AI adoption. Register
- In this digital webcast, learn how a large government agency turned to GPU virtualization to achieve a native-PC experience in the age of multimedia. Register
- Most state and local government agencies realize that it’s time consolidate their on-premises data centers and begin to migrate workloads to the cloud. During this podcast, you will hear from two leaders from the Los Angeles County Office of the Assessor as they detail their experiences in moving to the cloud. Register
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- During this digital webcast, Nextgov will sit down with federal technology and connectivity experts to discuss strategies for overcoming barriers to wireless access - whether due to security concerns, emergencies, geographic location, weather, or large events.
- Join Nextgov for this digital event as we convene federal data experts to discuss real strategies for gleaning more actionable insights from your data.
- At this webcast, Route Fifty will speak with technology leaders from across the country at different stages in their cloud adoption - from those early adopters who have well-established cloud capabilities to those just starting the cloud journey.