A new era of global competition demands upgrades and additions to the tools that have ensured U.S. and allied security since World War II: diplomacy, international cooperation, technology, lethal force, and the promotion of ideals. Defense One will gather top leaders from the military, government, and private sectors to discuss and debate what comes next and how to prepare for it.
- On October 25th, join industry and government experts, decision-makers, and doers to explore how a modernized storage network and infrastructure can improve agency effectiveness while providing a platform for innovation. Register
- Our society is in the midst of a technological disruption, and artificial intelligence is at the helm. Now more than ever, government leaders are challenged to keep pace with the evolving tech landscape and determine areas for AI investment and adoption within their respective agencies. For the public sector, AI is more than just a cool technology. It is a tool to transform the way government and defense agencies operate, deliver citizen services, and protect the nation. Government Acquisitions, Inc., Dell EMC, and Nvidia are teaming up on November 13 to discuss the state of and future with AI, the 21st century’s most important technology. Register
- This webcast will explore the tools and resources available to government agencies to successfully keep track of rapidly changing complex IT infrastructure as agencies transition to the cloud, grow in scale, and change their digital footprint. Register
- Tune in to this webcast on November 14, to learn from Melissa DuRoss as she discusses how the lessons learned from OCC’s Continuous Leadership eXperience (CLX) program can influence your organization’s own transformational cultural shift. Register
- This webcast will take a deep-dive into the workforce pain points government leaders face, and share best practices from practitioners who are effectively overcoming these challenges. Register
- October 18, 2018
- October 18, 2018
- October 17, 2018
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- This digital event will highlight the importance of a robust data infrastructure to enhance security, interoperability, IT operations, cost-savings and more. Tune in online to hear industry and government explore the shift to a data-centric strategy as well as the challenges and opportunities in data storage and infrastructure across government.
- In this webcast from Nextgov, we'll take a look at federal agencies and programs that use innovative websites and web tools that enable citizens to engage simply, quickly, and securely, so they can walk away highly satisfied from their next government interaction.
- During the 3rd annual Fedstival, Government Executive and Nextgov will sit down with hiring innovators to discuss the government's most important resource – its people – and take a deep dive into the strategies and best practices on finding and hiring the future federal workforce that will meet agency needs and deliver great public services.