On March 28, Defense One and Nextgov will come together for the second annual Genius Machines Summit to showcase the government leaders, tech experts, researchers and thought leaders who are shaping the future of artificial intelligence.
- Attend this event to hear important discussions on the following topics: Funding cyber infrastructure amidst competing priorities, responding to cyber attacks technically and communicating the response internally and externally, partnering across government to build cyber workforce capabilities, creating rigorous cybersecurity policies, standards, and controls, training technical and nontechnical staff on cybersecurity practices or building a cyber ecosystem. Register
- At this event, Nextgov will sit down with technology and healthcare leaders across government to explore the possibilities of AI applications in government, from optimizing the healthcare enterprise, to integrating robotics into patient care, to identifying and mitigating public health threats before they emerge. Register
- At this event, we’ll explore how local governments in Southeast Florida are working to enhance their capacity to adapt and grow no matter what kinds of chronic stresses and acute shocks they experience. From climate change to immigration to infrastructure, we’ll examine the pressures governments face and share how to minimize their impacts. Register
- On March 28, Defense One and Nextgov will come together for the second annual Genius Machines Summit to showcase the government leaders, tech experts, researchers and thought leaders who are shaping the future of artificial intelligence. Register
- The 4th Annual Defense One Tech Summit will explore the future of military development and the technology that will fuel it. Top national security and tech journalists will sit down with leading science and technology innovators in government, military, industry and academia to discuss the latest trends in emerging technology, the future of great power competition, the way national security strategy will manifest itself in our technology decisions, the future of missile defense and the capabilities and possibilities of tomorrow. Register
- Tune in to this webcast on March 13th to hear a discussion on positioning an organization to make effective use of AI. Register
- Tune in on February 27 to hear about the new security architecture needed to protect federal employees who are connected to government resources all over the world. Register
- Tune in on February 28 to hear public and private sector experts discuss maintaining trust in the era of the machine, the need for responsible AI in government, how to institutionalize ethical practices and strategies for communicating the impact of AI to both workers and citizens. Register
- In this webcast, a federal cloud expert will discuss best practices for creating a hybrid cloud environment that is both high-performing and agile. Register
- During this viewcast, Nextgov will sit down with the leaders of the Centers of Excellence program and participating agencies to take a deep dive into how the program operates, what makes it unique, and what tangible change has taken place so far. Register
- At this webcast, Route Fifty will speak with technology leaders from across the country at different stages in their cloud adoption - from those early adopters who have well-established cloud capabilities to those just starting the cloud journey. Register
- February 21, 2019
- January 23, 2019
- January 16, 2019
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- Tune in on February 21 to hear defense and industry experts explore case studies that showcase steps taken toward IT modernization, best practices for replicating these efforts at other agencies and how open, secure and flexible IT systems can increase interoperability and improve mission delivery.
- During this digital webcast, Route Fifty will highlight case studies from state and local government technology leaders who are using artificial intelligence.
- In this webcast, hear from federal technology leaders about the data-driven technologies they're employing in their own agencies, the advantages and obstacles of modernization, and the government's plan to elevate disruptive technologies to a higher plane of efficacy.