We're excited to announce that registration is now open for the seventh annual Code for America Summit! This Summit will bring together more than 1,200 public servants, civic-minded technologists, entrepreneurs and technology companies to share what’s working and what’s not when it comes to government getting the full benefit of technology for better services, better outcomes and better value for money. This year’s event will take place May 30-June 1 in Oakland, CA. Reserve your seat today!
- From user-centric websites to digital feedback tools, a city-wide open data mandate to high-speed internet services, Louisville is a national leader in harnessing technology to enhance citizen engagement. During this event we’ll explore the different ways Louisville connects and communicates with its citizens, and see how state and local governments across the country can use similar tools and tactics to engage their customers. Register
- What makes you think? How can technology help make government work smarter? It takes thinkers like you working together to understand how these next generation technologies will help us to modernize and secure our world—from ensuring mission readiness for the warfighter to building applications tailored to an individual citizen’s needs, there are boundless opportunities across all sectors of government and the military. Think Gov 2018 is a call for government leaders to learn what’s possible, make it relevant in your world, and find the right partner to make it happen. We believe that with the right tools, supported by the right experts, you can make the world safer and more productive and succeed in unexpected, transformative ways. Challenge yourself to think. Let’s think together. Register
- In Los Angeles, CA, we’ll explore how first responders and emergency managers are harnessing the latest technology to speed response times, increase intelligence, and better prepare us for the next disaster. We will also look at new dynamics, from the growing cybersecurity threat to the privacy and ethics questions that we must address along with new technology. Register
- This is a time of great change and great opportunity in defense technology. The 3rd Annual Defense One Tech Summit will explore the next phase of military advancements. Top national security and tech journalists will sit down with leading tech thinkers in government, industry, academia, Silicon Valley, and more to discuss the game-changing tools of today, the capabilities and possibilities of tomorrow, and where the future of military tech is heading in 2018 and beyond. Register
- On June 28, hear from leading federal agencies and commercial organizations who are engineering a modern and agile workforce through innovative human resources platforms. Senior leaders, program managers, human resources executives and others will convene in Washington, D.C., to explore the future of digital government processes. Be part of the conversation! Register
- Program Integrity policies should be implemented to prevent unnecessary fraud, waste, and abuse in government agencies. Confirming program eligibility, monitoring changes that may impact eligibility, and addressing improper payments are three critical steps that can help taxpayers and the government save millions of dollars each year. A well-designed and properly implemented strategy for program integrity at both the federal and state agency level is crucial. Join us for our webcast where we discuss recent challenges regarding program integrity and specific areas where particular tools and best practices offer a great opportunity for improvement. Register
- May 2, 2018
- April 26, 2018
- April 26, 2018
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- Join Dustin Brown, Deputy Assistant Director of Management at OMB, Steve Goodrich, President of the Center for Organizational Excellence, and Mark Reinhold, Associate Director of Employee Services at OPM for information and tools that will enable you to respond to current workforce reshaping challenges. They will also highlight OMB, OPM, and private sector roles and capabilities in providing expertise and assistance for your agency’s efforts.
- What are the tools successful agencies have used to achieve digital transformation? How can other agencies learn from these stories and what steps are required to continue to improve? Tune in to the viewcast on April 19 to hear from federal agencies that are leading the charge to transform digital services, improve the customer experience and increase access to information, all while maintaining security.
- Federal data is valuable and sensitive and thus requires top notch security. Protection schemes need to be proactive - anticipating the new vulnerabilities of the cloud rather than responding to the cyber concerns of the past. But anticipated Federal spending does not match with what works best for the cloud and what will work best going forward in a turbulent cyber environment. Join our webcast to discuss the future concerns of cybersecurity at the Federal level and how spending priorities and security tools could be better aligned to anticipate and tackle these risks.