- Ten things you need to think about as a manager of federal resources.
- Steps to take now, developed by the Mitre Corporation.
- The Year 2000 Interagency Committee is working to define guidelines for how to exchange date references across government. The group has put a Best Practices Guide on-line. For details, call (410) 965-6294.
- The Information Technology Association of America has produced a year 2000 survey, buyer's guide, vendor directory and position paper. Information can be obtained via the trade association's home page or by calling (703) 522-5055.
- A Navy World Wide Web site reports on how the Department of Navy is addressing the year 2000 challenge.
- The Software Productivity Group is sponsoring year 2000 conferences throughout the country this year. For cities and dates, call (508) 366-3344.
- A year 2000 quarterly newsletter called Tick, Tick, Tick is produced by 2000 AD Inc., a New York-based consulting company. For subscription information, call (718) 643-8425.
- Peter De Jager, an independent consultant based in Brampton, Ontario, runs an online Year 2000 Information Center.
- The U.S. Professional Development Institute, a nonprofit training organization, offers a variety of year 2000 seminars. Call (301) 445-4400.
Maximizing Mission Integrity: A Candid Survey of Program Officers at Federal Healthcare Organizations
FROM OUR SPONSORS