The 4th Annual Defense One Tech Summit will explore the future of military development and the technology that will fuel it. Top national security and tech journalists will sit down with leading science and technology innovators in government, military, industry and academia to discuss the latest trends in emerging technology, the future of great power competition, the way national security strategy will manifest itself in our technology decisions, the future of missile defense and the capabilities and possibilities of tomorrow.
- Join us at Fal.Con for Public Sector at the state-of-art, new International Spy Museum building at L’Enfant Plaza, as we bring together respected and forward-thinking cybersecurity professionals and experts from across federal, state, and local public sector agencies for a day of informative sessions and discussions. Register
- At this event, Route Fifty will explore the data-centric strategies and tactics used to inform decision-making, enhance the citizen experience with government services, and increase community engagement. Register
- This event will explore new models for government leaders as they battle misinformation, grapple with privacy regimes, secure an expanding array of civic technology, identify gaps in their agencies' own cyber strategies and build the cybersecurity workforce of the future. Register
- At the San Francisco Tech Summit, Route Fifty will convene technology leaders from state and local government to collaborate directly with their peers across the region on common technology challenges. Attendees will leave with practical insights for implementing new technologies and valuable connections in solving common challenges. Register
- Senior leaders, program managers, human resources executives and others will convene in Washington, D.C., to explore the future of harnessing the intelligent enterprise. Register
- At this event we’ll look at the innovation partnerships that local government, federal government, and the private sector in Southern California have pioneered to ensure that these critical assets remain secure. From threat sharing to integrating operations, we will explore how government is harnessing its collective resources to combat emerging cyber threats. Register
- In this digital webcast, Nextgov will sit down with records management professionals to explain best practices to creating and maintaining digital records. Register
- During this Viewcast, federal customer experience experts will discuss the importance of PII data security and protection as part of the CX journey, as well as provide key considerations for agencies when it comes to securing the citizen experience. Register
- This webcast will do a deep dive into how security and IT operations teams can work together with suppliers to reduce risk posed by their critical exposures and improve the security posture of all organizations involved. Register
- May 16, 2019
- May 16, 2019
- May 15, 2019
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- In this webcast, Nextgov will speak with federal cloud experts to debunk misconceptions about what cloud is, what it should be, and how agencies should be using it.
- During this digital webcast, Nextgov will speak with federal IT experts who are tackling modernization mandates to explore how agencies can successfully modernize while being sure to comply with regulations.
- Tune into this viewcast to hear 3 key ways that automation can ease migration to cloud.