We're excited to announce that registration is now open for the seventh annual Code for America Summit! This Summit will bring together more than 1,200 public servants, civic-minded technologists, entrepreneurs and technology companies to share what’s working and what’s not when it comes to government getting the full benefit of technology for better services, better outcomes and better value for money. This year’s event will take place May 30-June 1 in Oakland, CA. Reserve your seat today!
- Join Government Executive at our 2018 Digital Citizen Summit to hear from leaders who have transformed the way their services are designed, delivered, and perceived, all with an eye towards championing their customers -- the citizens who use their services everyday. Register Now! Register
- While government decision makers are starting to realize the benefits that Cloud solutions offer, there are still many questions to be answered and challenges to overcome. Making the right decision for your agency can be difficult if you don’t have all the facts about the different cloud platforms available or the multitude of providers. Join us on January 18th at 2pm ET for a live webcast to discover what government agencies need do to move UC to the Cloud. Register
- From self-driving cars to ships patrolling the seas, autonomous vehicles are about to change the modern landscape – in the commercial sector and in defense. Join this Webcast for an introduction to the fundamentals of autonomy, including approaches for achieving autonomy, challenges beyond technology and what makes a system “autonomous.” Leidos’ Chief Autonomy Scientist, Dr. Bob Touchton, will provide examples from the current state of autonomous systems, as well as the latest research and use cases. Attendees will leave the session with a deeper understanding of how to insert and manage autonomy in their programs as well as insight into discussions on the topic. Register
- Rather than simply upgrading outdated technology, agencies should develop an infrastructure that actually improves the performance and agility of the workforce. In part, that means providing an infrastructure that enables employees to access the information and services they need whether they are working in the office, at home or on the road. It also means providing them with tools that foster better communication and team decision-making. Register to learn about the strategies for making digital transformation a reality. Register
- January 10, 2018
- December 12, 2017
- December 5, 2017
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- Join Route Fifty live from the National Governors Association’s Transportation Innovation Summit during CES2018 in Las Vegas. CES is the annual ‘what’s next’ in technology. This year, Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval is welcoming his colleagues, as well as state government transportation leadership from across the nation, to Las Vegas to discuss how technological innovation is creating new opportunities and challenges for the public sector. Our discussion will focus on transportation technologies that are here today and poised to revolutionize a lot more than our trip to the grocery store.
- Earlier this year, the President signed an Executive Order designed to strengthen the cybersecurity of federal networks by calling on agency heads to collaborate and use a common framework to manage risks. Join our panel to learn about the requirements of the Executive Order and strategies that agencies can use to implement the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s framework and ensure critical IT infrastructure remain safe and secure. Citrix and Intel are very engaged through their investments in new technologies and welcome you to this exciting panel.