Technology holds a vast potential to change the way government runs and transform public service. Emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and cloud computing are disruptive forces for change that can ultimately improve government services and operations through lowered costs, increased efficiency, and better citizen services and engagement. In December 2017, Nextgov is taking a trip out West to Los Angeles, California, to talk with some of the most tech-savvy federal officials today and explore how they’re using emerging technologies to transform government.
- In the fourth installment of the GovExec LIVE series, we’ll sit down with leaders from across the government to discuss strategies for reskilling the workforce, the risk and rewards associated with changing agency culture, automation and the technology behind the future workforce. Register
- Modernizing financial management is about more than moving yesterday’s financial systems to a secure and modern technological platform. It’s about employing machine learning and robotic process automation to free finance staff from non-value-added, repetitive tasks. Hear from government and industry leaders who are at the forefront of this innovation as SAP explores the next generation of federal financial management. Register
- The panel will explore how today’s intelligence analysts utilize AI/ML and their evolving role as we begin to trust and understand machine augmentation in order to maintain our competitive edge in the intelligence and national security arena. Register
- This webcast will take a deep-dive into the workforce pain points government leaders face, and share best practices from practitioners who are effectively overcoming these challenges. Register
- Tune into this webcast to hear a discussion on the challenges and potential solutions for expanding the power of AI in an organization for enhanced location intelligence. Register
- In this webcast, hear from federal technology leaders about the data-driven technologies they're employing in their own agencies, the advantages and obstacles of modernization, and the government's plan to elevate disruptive technologies to a higher plane of efficacy. Register
- November 15, 2018
- November 15, 2018
- November 14, 2018
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- This viewcast will explore the future of cloud computing and the U.S. Defense Department and take a look at the next-generation capabilities that the Pentagon will look to harness and overcoming the obstacles to realizing that vision.
- Tune in to this webcast on November 14, to learn from Melissa DuRoss as she discusses how the lessons learned from OCC’s Continuous Leadership eXperience (CLX) program can influence your organization’s own transformational cultural shift.
- In this webcast you'll find out how federal IT departments are using GPU accelerated VDI to drive data center efficiency and improve end user experience.