We're excited to announce that registration is now open for the seventh annual Code for America Summit! This Summit will bring together more than 1,200 public servants, civic-minded technologists, entrepreneurs and technology companies to share what’s working and what’s not when it comes to government getting the full benefit of technology for better services, better outcomes and better value for money. This year’s event will take place May 30-June 1 in Oakland, CA. Reserve your seat today!
- In Los Angeles, CA, we’ll explore how first responders and emergency managers are harnessing the latest technology to speed response times, increase intelligence, and better prepare us for the next disaster. We will also look at new dynamics, from the growing cybersecurity threat to the privacy and ethics questions that we must address along with new technology. Register
- This is a time of great change and great opportunity in defense technology. The 3rd Annual Defense One Tech Summit will explore the next phase of military advancements. Top national security and tech journalists will sit down with leading tech thinkers in government, industry, academia, Silicon Valley, and more to discuss the game-changing tools of today, the capabilities and possibilities of tomorrow, and where the future of military tech is heading in 2018 and beyond. Register
- On June 28, hear from leading federal agencies and commercial organizations who are engineering a modern and agile workforce through innovative human resources platforms. Senior leaders, program managers, human resources executives and others will convene in Washington, D.C., to explore the future of digital government processes. Be part of the conversation! Register
- Whether you’re a mission owner, data scientist or developer, adding Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence(AI) to your applications can improve decision-making, promote a culture of experimentation and help modernize operations and your workforce across the board. This webinar shows you what’s possible with ML and AI in the AWS Cloud, when you add the power of prediction, computer vision, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence to your applications, and begin building intelligent services. Register
- To effectively perform their jobs, with the ultimate goal of improving customer satisfaction, OBM has developed the Employee Training and Development Program. The Program is designed to equip employees with exceptional knowledge, skills, and abilities. The organization believes that by strengthening their workforce, they foster a team environment and enhance the quality of their team’s performance, now and in the future, for the benefit of the organization and its customers. If their customers, fellow SSA employees, have a safe and healthy environment in which to work, they will be better able to serve the American public. This viewcast will explore the OBM Program and provide insights that other agencies may find useful as they strive to build a team that is mission-focused and well-prepared for the workforce challenges they face every day. Register
- When threats change, your training needs to change, too. Enterprise data services and data sharing play a critical role in ensuring your training systems have the right data to create the right training, right now. Join this webcast to learn how enterprise data services improve readiness, increase efficiency, and lower costs. Register
- May 24, 2018
- May 23, 2018
- May 23, 2018
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- Program Integrity policies should be implemented to prevent unnecessary fraud, waste, and abuse in government agencies. Confirming program eligibility, monitoring changes that may impact eligibility, and addressing improper payments are three critical steps that can help taxpayers and the government save millions of dollars each year. A well-designed and properly implemented strategy for program integrity at both the federal and state agency level is crucial. Join us for our webcast where we discuss recent challenges regarding program integrity and specific areas where particular tools and best practices offer a great opportunity for improvement.
- Join Dustin Brown, Deputy Assistant Director of Management at OMB, Steve Goodrich, President of the Center for Organizational Excellence, and Mark Reinhold, Associate Director of Employee Services at OPM for information and tools that will enable you to respond to current workforce reshaping challenges. They will also highlight OMB, OPM, and private sector roles and capabilities in providing expertise and assistance for your agency’s efforts.
- What are the tools successful agencies have used to achieve digital transformation? How can other agencies learn from these stories and what steps are required to continue to improve? Tune in to the viewcast on April 19 to hear from federal agencies that are leading the charge to transform digital services, improve the customer experience and increase access to information, all while maintaining security.