At the 8th Customer Experience Summit, Government Executive and Nextgov with discuss how government agencies are reimagining public service through customer experience. Through policy discussions, practical case studies, and insights from government CX leaders, we’ll explore the different dimensions of great customer experiences and detail how a holistic outside-in approach can transform your agency.
- Fifty years after President Lyndon Johnson launched his “Great Society” agenda, where do we stand when it comes to providing services, as well as economic and social mobility, to those in need? During this event, we’ll explore the future of our existing social programs. Register
- In the next installation of the Defense One's Global Business Briefing series, Marcus Weisgerber will sit with Mitch Snyder, President and Chief Executive Officer of Bell, for a high-level conversation on the future of vertical lift and what is ahead for Bell in the defense industry. Register
- Defense One always looks to “the future of defense,” so for our 5th anniversary we’re not looking back, we’re looking ahead five years…into the future! We’ll talk to key national security leaders for their 5-year plans, predictions, estimations, and visions. What will the global security landscape look like? What should it look like? And, more importantly, what should U.S. leaders be doing to get us there? Register
- Government Executive and Nextgov will bring together the top thinkers, leaders, and innovators in government who are shifting perceptions, accelerating change, and redefining what it means to be a public servant. We’ll convene October 9-11 for a week of conversations, events, workshops, networking and more to discuss the most important topics in today’s federal landscape - from emerging technology applications to the future of the workforce and beyond. Register
- At Defense One's Cocktails & Conversation hosted during the week of AUSA's 2018 Annual Meeting, join our conversation with key leaders who are shaping the U.S. Army today and tomorrow. We will examine how U.S. Army field commanders - infantry divisions and more - are adapting to the President's National Security Strategy, and what to expect from the new Army Futures Command coming over the horizon. Register
- At this event, we’ll explore how the City of Boston and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts have harnessed data and analytics to power government transformations, and hear from thought leaders, data officers, and technology experts on where these tools are leading us. Register
- On October 18, hear from defense, civilian and industry leaders who are leading the way in enabling and securing the supply chain through collaboration, disruptive technologies and data-driven insights and learn key approaches to ensure protection in your own agency or organization. Register
- September 20, 2018
- September 20, 2018
- September 18, 2018
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- This digital webcast will explore the state of election cybersecurity ahead of the 2018 midterms, while looking forward to how the nation is preparing for 2020 and beyond.
- Register for this webcast to hear IT experts from Quest KACE and across federal government and defense agencies discuss best practices for migrating to Windows 10.
- Join us for a live, digital webcast for a discussion on instilling improved information security (InfoSec) habits for your agency’s IT culture.