1. How many weeks of vacation do you have annually?
2. Do you feel this is an adequate amount of time off?
3. Do you typically use up all of your vacation time?
4. When you're away, do you still check your work email?
5. Are staffing shortages affecting your vacation plans?
6. Do you worry that taking too much time off would make your job more vulnerable if your agency downsizes?
7. Has the pay freeze forced you to take fewer, or less exotic, trips?
8. Are you concerned that taking too much vacation would add fuel to stereotypes of lazy feds?
By using this service you agree not to post material that is obscene, harassing, defamatory, or
otherwise objectionable. Although GovExec.com does not monitor comments posted to this site (and
has no obligation to), it reserves the right to delete, edit, or move any material that it deems
to be in violation of this rule.
Promising Practices by
Executive Coach by
On Politics by
Pay & Benefits Watch by
Retirement Planning by
© 2018 by Government Media Executive Group LLC. All rights reserved.