GSA: More Videos, More Weirdness
The Huffington Post has uploaded an hour-long set of videos from the Public Buildings Service's scandalous Western Regions Conference in 2010. The weirdness and ironies that abounded in the video that emerged last week are in full force here, too.
What I learned from watching this:
- The videos that appear to have lost out in some sort of contest to the winner revealed last week aren't close to its level of cleverness -- or chutzpah. They're mostly just really, really lame.
- With the possible exception of one featuring an angry clown that is mostly just deeply disturbing.
- GSA's western regional commissioners really can't sing. A trio of them do quite a lot of damage to a version of "Luck Be a Lady" at the awards ceremony held at the conference.
- The dancing is even worse.
- At one point, PBS Commissioner Bob Peck takes a question from the audience about why there's never been an Eastern Regions Conference. I think we know now.
Judge for yourself:
(Hat tip: Federal Times' Fedline)