Do you have 525 seconds to spare from your busy, stressful day? If so, watch the below video.
It’s called the Eight Irresistible Principles of Fun . Every time I watch it I am reminded about what matters most in life and am more energized, less stressed, and more connected to what’s possible. In case you need a little teaser to actually watch the video, here are the principles:
- Get Focused: Stop Hiding Who You Really Are.
- Get Focused: Start Being Intensely Selfish.
- Be Creative: Stop Following the Rules.
- Be Creative: Start Scaring Yourself.
- Use Your Wisdom: Stop Taking It All So Damned Seriously.
- Use Your Wisdom: Start Getting Rid of the Crap.
- Take Action: Stop Being busy.
- Take Action: Start Something.
Check it out below. I promise it's a fantastic way to start your day: