Join us at the 2017 IBM Government Analytics Forum and begin your journey with advanced analytics, cloud systems and cognitive computing. You’ll experience a day of revealing insights and creativity that can help enhance services and defend security. You will: hear from DoD and Civilian leaders during TED Talks; experience live solution demos; attend lively panel discussions and hands-on workshops; test your skills with our golf swing analyzer; earn CPE training credits; and network and connect with your peers.
- Join us at the 2017 IBM Government Analytics Forum and begin your journey with advanced analytics, cloud systems and cognitive computing. You’ll experience a day of revealing insights and creativity that can help enhance services and defend security. Register
- Enter into the next stage of the technological revolution: Intelligent automation. These technologies will address speed, process improvement, quality, accuracy and even the citizen experience. At all levels of government, automating processes allows time to focus on high-value, strategic initiatives. But in order to enhance programs and services, government agencies must first understand how to harness intelligent automation to reap maximum benefits. Join us on June 6 to hear public and private sector speakers discuss the future of governing as we enter the age of intelligent automation together. Register
- Join Deltek in Tysons Corner, VA and be the first to hear findings from the 8th Annual Deltek Clarity Government Contracting Survey. We’ll dive into the business strategies that appear to be working, emerging areas of opportunity and how performance is trending over time. You’ll also hear about the federal budget outlook, including the latest policies and executive orders update, and areas of opportunity and risk in the government market. Register
- The challenges our first responders face in an emergency are daunting--and the landscape is rapidly changing. In New Orleans, we’ll explore the people, policies, tools, and technology that are fundamentally changing how our nation responds to disasters--and what experts see happening next. Register
- Technology is having a dramatic effect on today’s federal workforce. How can agency leaders meld emerging innovations and technologies with new and existing employees to increase efficiency, solve problems and meet mission demands? Join us at this event as we discuss: How the government can attract and retain the same talent private sector companies seek; the impact of tech advancements on the jobs of the future and on the tech workforce; ways that new tech innovations can increase government efficiency; and the skills employees need to keep up with emerging technologies like cybersecurity and analytics. Register
- The new administration’s directive to “do more with less” calls on federal agencies to both increase efficiencies and improve results with existing resources. At this event, we’ll explore how agencies are using emerging technologies, advanced analytics, and big data to nurture practical innovation and deliver results. Join us to hear best practices and case studies from the government leaders at the forefront of improving government performance. Register
- The 2nd Annual Defense One Tech Summit will feature top technical thinkers in government, academia, Silicon Valley and beyond. We'll discuss how the game-changing tech of today will become the game-winning resources of tomorrow and paint a picture where commanders have more resources and capabilities to effect positive change and innovate for the future. The stakes could not be higher. Register
- To provide quality public service, governments must have information at their fingertips in order to instantly answer citizen inquiries and requests. They also must minimize manual, repetitive tasks – like finding, filing and indexing records – so they can focus more time on addressing the needs of the public. Join us on June 1 as we uncover how Laserfiche enterprise content management (ECM) solutions can help state and local governments provide information to the public faster and more cost-effectively than ever before. Register
Trends in Call Automation: Improving DoD Incident Response and Public Safety with Next Generation 9-1-1Thursday, June 22, 2017 02:00 PM-03:00 PM ET Effective incident response at Department of Defense (DoD) bases calls for seamless conversations between stakeholders on the base as well as with external civilian law enforcement and emergency services personnel. What should a modern dispatch solution look like -- one that brings together diverse channels and media, simplifies the dispatch environment while also addressing technical integration challenges to ensure next generation safety and response? This webcast explores how the DoD can improve incident response and interagency collaboration with a smart network strategy that saves lives and millions of dollars. Register
- May 23, 2017
- May 9, 2017
- May 2, 2017
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- How do cities make sure that land-use decisions not only keep the city progressing forward, but don’t leave existing citizens behind? How do we make communities more vibrant in the near-term, as well as sustainable over periods of immense change? With support from the Daniel Rose Center for Public Leadership, city leaders are identifying opportunities to rethink land use in ways that both support existing communities and transform the city for the better. Join Route Fifty for a digital event as we sit down with mayors from across the country who are working with the Rose Center to tackle issues of revitalization, equity, and resiliency. We will discuss the challenges they face as their cities evolve and the strategies behind inclusive and comprehensive development.
- Any organization, including the United States government, is only as strong as its weakest link. As the amount of data we collect, analyze, and store proliferates, the risk of cyber attacks significantly increases. In a time when state and local technology systems are interconnected and share sensitive data with each other and federal databases, cybersecurity along with entire information chain is essential. Join Route Fifty and Nextgov as we down with state and federal officials to discuss the cross-government cybersecurity resources available to technology managers at all levels of government and how each individual, department, and organization can effectively strengthen their cyber defense.
- While the Internet of Things (IoT) promises greater efficiency, the proliferation of so many connected devices widens the threat vector for those seeking to steal, alter, or cause harm to the IoT ecosystem. As IoT moves full speed ahead with its rapid growth and complexity, agencies face significant pressure to enhance data at the edge without compromising mission performance. Devices operating at their network’s “edge” demand particular attention, as their mobility and independence from core infrastructures challenge traditional security measures. Acknowledging the IoT is critical to executing your agency’s mission, are you confident that these devices are secure?