The mission of Excellence in Government is to provide current and rising federal leaders with the latest innovations and best practices critical to overcoming challenges and furthering career goals and agency missions. Connect here with fellow leaders and discuss solutions on today’s most critical issues. Join world-class experts, academics, and federal officials for an in-depth look at talent & hiring, culture & training, data & performance and the new workplace.
- INFORMATICA On April 24, join leading public sector experts, and other thought leaders at this complimentary event to learn more about the data processes and technology innovations organizations are leveraging to realize value from their most critical data assets. Discover how to accelerate your agency’s transformation toward a data-centric enterprise and unlock your information potential. You will leave with actionable strategies for reducing risk, improving regulatory compliance, and increasing preparedness to threats. Attendees will leave with actionable strategies for reducing risk, improving regulatory compliance, and increasing preparedness to threats. Register
- NEXTGOV AND INSA In a dynamic, evolving threat environment, developing a balanced, agile, adaptable workforce is imperative. The Director of National Intelligence has recently released the U.S. Intelligence Community’s “Human Capital Vision 2020” which describes a framework for developing the kind of workforce required to confront the rapidly changing global threat environment. On May 7, 2014, join INSA and Nextgov at the Ronald Reagan Building for the second event in the 2014 Intelligence Series to discuss Strategic Manpower Planning and learn about: trends affecting strategic workforce planning for the Intelligence Community, the focus areas required to build a capable workforce in a dynamic threat environment, risk management as a critical component of workforce planning, surging to meet unexpected threats, the importance of continuous learning in the digital age, and more. Register
Where does mobility stand today? What policies can federal employees expect regarding the use of personal devices in the coming months? Explore the fast-moving field of mobility with us and federal experts as we discuss the mobile device landscape.Register
- RED HAT AND CISCO WEBCAST April 17, 2014
Text Analytics in Government: Using Automated Analysis to Unlock the Hidden Secrets of Unstructured DataSAS WEBCAST April 10, 2014
- REBROADCAST April 9, 2014
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- RED HAT AND CISCO WEBCAST Your federal colleagues recently gathered in Washington, D.C., to discuss solutions, trends in cloud computing and virtualization, as well as real use cases on how transitioning to the cloud has been successful in the public sector. This special re-broadcast, presented by Red Hat and Cisco, highlights how public entities can migrate yesterday’s proprietary systems into forward-thinking, efficient, and cloud-ready infrastructures. Register for this digital event, April 17, to learn: the core tenants of Cloud and OpenStack; opportunities that cloud architectures provide and what’s on the horizon; how Red Hat and Cisco leverage OpenStack technology to overcome common challenges and constraints faced by customers while creating a flexible and scalable cloud environment; and case studies in public sector cloud integration.
Text Analytics in Government: Using Automated Analysis to Unlock the Hidden Secrets of Unstructured DataApril 10, 2014SAS WEBCAST On April 10, tune in to explore how federal, state and local government agencies can use text analytics to unlock insights hidden in digital documents. Text analysis can be used as a one-time initiative for a special project, or you can build it into your day-to-day decision making processes. Case studies and step-by-step demonstrations will illustrate how SAS® Text Analytics can help you detect topics, trends and patterns in freeform text as well as enhance or enable predictive models with text data.
- REBROADCAST The DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation program is a significant step forward for US Federal departments and agencies seeking to improve compliance and reduce risk. Many solutions focus on assessment and leave agencies figuring out how to remediate and mitigate issues using some sort of manual approach. IBM representatives will discuss real world solutions to CDM that automate the assessment and remediation process and eliminate arduous and costly spreadsheet based remediation associated with legacy tools. Learn how other US Federal departments and agencies are mitigating threats and reducing risk while minimizing costs and decreasing remediation cycles.