Plan to attend the Government Analytics Forum 2015 where experienced members of the data analysis community will gather to share best practices for Driving Mission Objectives with Informed Decisions. With a focus on security, efficiency, and optimizing available resources, this one day program will feature keynotes, demonstrations, and break-out sessions to help you and your colleagues explore your options for expanding and applying analytics to meet your agency mission and business objectives
- DEFENSE ONE Gen. Mark Welsh, Chief of Staff of the Air Force, will join Marcus Weisgerber, Defense One Global Business Reporter for a conversation about the "State of the Air Force." The discussion will explore core missions, readiness and the role of the Air Force in the campaign against ISIS. Register
- SILANIS Join e-SignLive for this intimate half-day summit that will reveal how electronic signatures are supporting today’s digital government strategies around mobility, the cloud and cyber security. Ideal for senior IT and program managers tasked with eliminating paper-based workflows, this will be a unique opportunity to learn from and network with peers. Register
- GOVERNMENT EXECUTIVE In 2015, Excellence in Government: The Agency of the Future will focus on providing federal leaders with the tools and techniques to work today to build the government of tomorrow. Advances in technology, changes in workforce demographics and emerging theories of management are combining to fundamentally change the landscape in which agencies will operate. Join top government officials, world-class management experts and leading thinkers from the world of academia for a focused, intense day of learning about how to meet government’s challenges for the next decade and beyond. Register
- DEFENSE ONE With posting, tweeting, and streaming, the average American knowledge worker creates 1.8 million megabytes of data a year, enough to fill 9 CD-ROMS a day. But the big data revolution has just begun. There will be 44 times as much digital information in 2020 (35 ZB) as there was in 2009 (.8 ZB) according to IDC. The national security community is a pioneer in the use of big data to achieve mission objectives but the analytics space is growing as quickly as the volume of digital data, itself. This session will focus on using big data analytics to maintain the U.S. technological edge and gaining advantage over adversaries. Register
- ACCENTURE What’s hindering Innovation in federal agencies? Leadership. Sixty percent of federal employees cite lack of leadership within their agency as the main deterrence in adopting new ideas. Register and watch this viewcast to gain the tools necessary to become a successful federal Innovator. Register
- IBM March 26, 2015
- ADOBE March 25, 2015
- GOVEXEC AND NEXTGOV LIVE March 24, 2015
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- IBM These days, federal leadership is faced with significantly more complex problems, managing a few critical resources while trying to conform to policies and regulations and maintain efficiency. In most cases, the final plan is completed through time consuming manual efforts just ahead of a deadline with little opportunity for what-if analysis, validation, and justification. Traditional advanced analytics and decision management have always enjoyed an important synergy in delivering value in tackling these challenges. So what if we could now optimize those recommended and prioritized decisions and processes through advanced analytics? A decision optimization platform offers planners the chance to centralize critical input data, visualize what is happening, consider automated recommendations, and engage in valuable what-if analysis.
- ADOBE As information drives consumers, their expectations grow. It’s not enough for consumers to access information, they want their experience with government to be both online and interactive. Consumers are rapidly beginning to demand that government offer the same capabilities of leading banks and commercial service companies with high competency and efficiency. Consumers want to, not only, transact and receive services from government online, they want to be included in the wider dialogue. However, traditional means of communication (e.g., printed brochures, rallies, in-person meetings) no longer satisfy or appeal to these technology-savvy consumers. So there’s an urgent need for emerging digital solutions that can provide establishments with effective tools to integrate traditional information vehicles with cohesive, multichannel public engagement strategies. These proven digital solutions will successfully help government entities to build awareness, increase and streamline services participation, and establish meaningful dialogue with their consumers.
- IBM Take advantage of the latest technological developments and integration of advanced analytics, forecasting and an enterprise ready reporting platform with your workforce planning solution. Enhance the HR decision making process by accessing more current information and providing more accurate forecasts and real -time modeling. Manage this process centrally with self-service analytics for the HR professional.