In the coming fiscal year, the White House expects the federal government to spend some $7.5 billion on provisioned services like cloud computing. Four years removed from the unveiling of the Cloud First strategy, the question today isn’t whether agencies will transition services and critical systems to cloud, it’s when. Maximizing investment in the cloud requires a strategy that factors in risk, security, cost, agility and a hard assessment of what cloud computing will really do for the mission.
- DEFENSE ONE In this ever changing environment, what kinds of security challenges and threat actors will the U.S. Army face? How should the Army adapt to these challenges? Join Defense One as we address these questions and more on October 13. Register
- DEFENSE ONE At the third annual Defense One Summit, top global security officials from the military and beyond will gather to discuss how they are keeping up with threats that stretch from the battlefield to the homeland. Register
- GOVEXEC Hiring and employee engagement strategies today will shape the federal workforce of tomorrow, and those policies are beginning to modernize. Management, engagement and retention strategies must change for agencies to capitalize on both the skill-set and experience of existing federal employees and an influx of new talent from the millennial ranks. Register
- VERITAS Government Business Council Report: 63% of Feds Lack Confidence in Agency's Digital Records Register
- ACCENTURE There exists a substantial gap between what U.S. citizens want from digital government services and what federal agencies are actually able to provide. Why the disparity? Join this viewcast on October 13th to see the digital cost equation in an entirely different way. Register
- DEFENSE ONE LIVE October 6, 2015
- SAS October 6, 2015
- GRANT THORNTON September 29, 2015
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- SAS Today more than ever, data is interwoven in our lives. We know the positive, progressive things that big data enables. We’ve also seen the dark side, marked by cybercrime, fraud, privacy breaches and more. To make better decisions faster that lead to real change, it’s crucial that everyone involved in those decisions has access to the right information. SAS® makes this possible.
- GRANT THORNTON Category management, identified as one of the administration’s key initiatives, has the potential to transform Federal procurement through enhanced collaboration across agencies and engagement with industry. Listen in to understand how government can best utilize category management to buy smarter on behalf of the American taxpayer.
- ACCENTURE Because of employee headcount limits, agency officials often turn to staff augmentation in order to secure specialized, skilled, and experienced personnel. However, staff augmentation can be a budget buster; in some instance, the cost of using contract labor can be 80% higher than employing someone. Join the upcoming viewcast to discover how some innovative federal leaders are addressing this conundrum by leveraging internal and external service providers.