Federal agencies must continue to be innovative, agile and informed in order to make the best possible decisions to meet mission outcomes. Advanced analytics insight is key to keeping this critical edge. Join us on May 5th and envision the potential of advanced analytics insights to improve mission outcomes on everything from social services and healthcare to citizen engagement and national security.
- CA TECHNOLOGIES Fueling Transformation and Leading the Way in the Application Economy. Join CA Technologies as we convene government and industry experts to explore various proven models for your organization to proficiently embrace agile solutions, successfully maximize the benefits of product disruptors, and opportunely thrive in the application economy. Register
- Join Government Executive and Nextgov for a live conversation around customer experience and its potential to transform the way people interact with government. Register
- DEFENSE ONE Join Defense Secretary Ash Carter and some of the brightest minds in military and consumer technology to discuss the future of innovation and national security at the first-ever Defense One Tech Summit. Register
- GOVEXEC More and more federal employees are making the transition to life after government. Regardless of where you are in your career, it pays to plan carefully for this life-changing event. Join us for a discussion of benefits available to federal retirees, pitfalls to avoid and key tips for making the most of your retirement. Register
- There are major changes coming for Federal agencies in the area of financial management. From a significant update to circular A-123 to laying the foundation for a successful DATA Act implementation, there is no shortage of major issues impacting the federal financial management space. Layer that on top of the upcoming transition to a new Presidential administration and it's a potentially transformational time. Join us on May 17 for a digital discussion with key government financial management leaders on these topics and more. Register Now
- The Obama administration’s policies on data have allowed federal agencies to collect and share more data than ever before, often with significant benefits to multiple stakeholders and the general public. Join Nextgov to explore big data case studies at the Department of Commerce, Department of Defense and Police Data Initiative. Register
- DEFENSE ONE April 26, 2016
- DEFENSE ONE April 26, 2016
- FORCEPOINT April 20, 2016
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- DEFENSE ONE Welcome to the Defense information environment of the year 2025. This event will give stakeholders, technologists, and the public an understanding of how Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community view the future of digital information. It will touch on new technologies, from quantum encryption to optic telecommunications and even cognitive computing. But it will also look at practical steps that the Defense Department is taking today to prepare for the digital world a decade ahead.
- FORCEPOINT With innovation comes vulnerability, such as cyber breaches and compromised information - so how can federal agencies stay technologically progressive, but still remain secure? In this live, digital conversation on Wednesday, April 20th, we’ll explore how government can remain innovative in this time of uncertainty.
- Join us on March 22 to explore the critical issue of how best to equip your agency with powerful cyber and big data analytics to spot even the most inconspicuous network activities and identify and isolate threats, investigate intrusions, and prevent future exploits.