Join us on October 20th and explore the proven strategies and options available to agency professionals, today. Plan to attend thought-provoking sessions, innovative product demos, and learn from colleagues who will address three drivers for agency software management.
- Big data is changing the business of government. Many agencies have turned to a platform-based approach that bundles big data tools like analytics and information management software together. This innovative approach to managing an ever-growing deluge of disparate data, allows agencies to simplify their IT landscape and make the most of their limited budget dollars. Register
- Join Government Executive for this digital livestream as our panelists will discuss best practices in succession planning, recruiting and retaining new talent and wow to plan for a future when a large percentage of today’s workforce will soon retire. Register
- The Digital Accountability and Transparency (DATA) Act will revamp how the federal government catalogs its spending data, forcing openness, transparency and accountability on data sets once relegated to disparate government databases. Open data has the power to transform government and society, yet even as the government begins to open up its data through mandates like the DATA Act, challenges in implementation and other barriers exist. This session will discuss how to prepare now and what’s important to consider. Register
- SIEMENS October 28, 2014
- VERIZON WIRELESS October 23, 2014
- VERIZON WIRELESS October 22, 2014
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- On September 29th, retirement planning expert and Government Executive columnist Tammy Flanagan will discuss the results of the assessment tool as well as answer your questions on where you stand on the retirement readiness scale.
- Government agencies aren’t confined to the buildings they’re headquartered in anymore--workers carry their work on their mobile phones, tablets and other devices, multiplying the capabilities of each worker. But these new capabilities put pressure on managers to tailor this new working environment to their mission and formulate an enterprise mobility strategy. How can they manage productivity when workers are communicating from home, and how can they secure their networks when workloads leave the building with the worker?
- IBM CUSTOM WEBCAST Manually processing data is inefficient, costly and, puts a strain on people, resources and systems while causing compliance issues. For agencies in search of a better method, automation is the way to go. Enter: IBM’s Cognos Disclosure Management Solution. Cognos Disclosure Management (CDM) provides agencies with a secure and scalable process automation and reporting system.