The implementation of FITARA has brought about a major shake-up in the responsibilities of agency CIOs across the board. On June 29, Nextgov will explore the ever-changing role of the CIO, review how agencies are implementing FITARA through Congressional scorecards and other means, and discuss FITARA’s ramifications moving f
- Today’s emerging technologies have the potential to exponentially change the future of government. What are some of tomorrow’s most promising technologies and the possibilities they hold? At this Nextgov meet-up, we’ll chat with leaders at the forefront of technologies like wearables, artificial intelligence, and robotics, virtual reality to hear about what they’re working on and how it might help solve tomorrow’s challenges. Join us!
- The only thing that is constant is change. As we face a change in administration and possible changes in the SES framework, it is important to realize that change can bring about creativity and innovation. This viewcast will explore some of the potential changes that are unique to federal government agencies, and examine organizations that, despite the negative impacts of change, reinvented themselves or their processes to meet increasing demands. Register Now
- Today, going digital is table stakes. Government employees, agencies and citizens have been conditioned by the “commercial” experience and now expect the same experience from government. In this one-hour webcast, learn how to create the digital government of the future by leveraging multiple technologies in tandem in order to truly transform operational processes and employee/citizen experiences. Register Now
- June 23, 2016
- June 23, 2016
- June 23, 2016
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- High-performing organizations successfully use analytics to transform data into intelligence using actionable insights for improved performance, streamlined operations, and strategic decision making. Tune in June 21st to hear more about how different programs in the Federal government are using analytics to make better decisions that drive performance improvement and provide better service for their stakeholders.
- It's no secret that state, county and municipal governments around the U.S. are vulnerable to cyber assaults. IT security personnel need to be on guard to react to rapidly changing threats from ransomware, data breaches, website vandalism and DDOS attacks to not only protect agency assets but also sensitive information the public sector is responsible for safeguarding. But in an era of limited resources, how should state and local governments best design their defenses in the face of more and more complex threats?
- Over a year after the introduction of FITARA, progress remains nascent in many agencies. To learn more about FITARA efforts in government, Government Business Council conducted a research study featuring the perspectives of over 450 government leaders from more than 30 federal agencies. Join this digital viewcast as we explore current FITARA implementation efforts, technology improvements, and cybersecurity priorities.