Join Government Executive and Nextgov on June 7 for a morning of live conversation focused on all things Customer Experience. We’ll sit down with key thought leaders and gain their perspective on how to better deliver services through technology and improved management and governance.
- Join Government Executive and Nextgov for a live conversation around customer experience and its potential to transform the way people interact with government. Register
- DEFENSE ONE Join Defense Secretary Ash Carter and some of the brightest minds in military and consumer technology to discuss the future of innovation and national security at the first-ever Defense One Tech Summit. Register
- Data is the cause of - and solution to - many of the challenges agencies face today. On June 23, Nextgov and key thought leaders will convene to discuss new strategies and proven case studies of applying data with analytics and other technologies, ultimately improving business processes and accomplishing mission goals. Register now!
- The Obama administration’s policies on data have allowed federal agencies to collect and share more data than ever before, often with significant benefits to multiple stakeholders and the general public. Join Nextgov to explore big data case studies at the Department of Commerce, Department of Defense and Police Data Initiative. Register
- Over a year after the introduction of FITARA, progress remains nascent in many agencies. To learn more about FITARA efforts in government, Government Business Council conducted a research study featuring the perspectives of over 450 government leaders from more than 30 federal agencies. Join this digital viewcast as we explore current FITARA implementation efforts, technology improvements, and cybersecurity priorities. Register Now
- It's no secret that state, county and municipal governments around the U.S. are vulnerable to cyber assaults. IT security personnel need to be on guard to react to rapidly changing threats from ransomware, data breaches, website vandalism and DDOS attacks to not only protect agency assets but also sensitive information the public sector is responsible for safeguarding. But in an era of limited resources, how should state and local governments best design their defenses in the face of more and more complex threats? Register Now
- May 24, 2016
- May 17, 2016
- GOVEXEC May 12, 2016
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- There are major changes coming for Federal agencies in the area of financial management. From a significant update to circular A-123 to laying the foundation for a successful DATA Act implementation, there is no shortage of major issues impacting the federal financial management space. Layer that on top of the upcoming transition to a new Presidential administration and it's a potentially transformational time. Join us on May 17 for a digital discussion with key government financial management leaders on these topics and more.
- GOVEXEC More and more federal employees are making the transition to life after government. Regardless of where you are in your career, it pays to plan carefully for this life-changing event. Join us for a discussion of benefits available to federal retirees, pitfalls to avoid and key tips for making the most of your retirement.
- DEFENSE ONE Welcome to the Defense information environment of the year 2025. This event will give stakeholders, technologists, and the public an understanding of how Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community view the future of digital information. It will touch on new technologies, from quantum encryption to optic telecommunications and even cognitive computing. But it will also look at practical steps that the Defense Department is taking today to prepare for the digital world a decade ahead.