Want to learn more about how federal agencies can better manage enterprise IT? Check out the on demand portal from the CA Technologies Government Summit and discover methods to manage an effective mobile workforce, along with how to securely enable federal business and operating environments. Also hear keynote addresses from seasoned IT experts and technology innovators such as, Walter Isaacson and Patrick Tucker.
- Join us on Wednesday, December 2, and come learn about new ways of thinking about your records program and how strategic changes to approach, process and policies will enable your agency with faster access, storage and management practices. Register
- This event will discuss lessons learned through innovative cloud computing efforts in government, including unique open-cloud efforts that promote open-source,-standards and interoperability. Register
- The age of the Internet of Things is here, and with this new age comes a hyper-connected Internet infrastructure that calls on federal agencies to react to the rapid emergence of new technologies, along with a new host of potential threats. Both high-profile private sector and government networks have fallen victim to an increased number of attacks that include nation states, hacktivist groups and cadres of cyber criminals. How do federal agencies effectively manage the constant evolution of new technology while forecasting the threat landscape that is constantly changing within it? Register
- November 13, 2014
- November 5, 2014
- November 4, 2014
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- The Digital Accountability and Transparency (DATA) Act will revamp how the federal government catalogs its spending data, forcing openness, transparency and accountability on data sets once relegated to disparate government databases. Open data has the power to transform government and society, yet even as the government begins to open up its data through mandates like the DATA Act, challenges in implementation and other barriers exist. This session will discuss how to prepare now and what’s important to consider.
- Join Government Executive for this digital livestream as our panelists will discuss best practices in succession planning, recruiting and retaining new talent and wow to plan for a future when a large percentage of today’s workforce will soon retire.
- ADOBE SYSTEMS Like workers in any industry, federal employees often attend events or watch online sessions to educate themselves and keep track of changes in their work environments. One of these changes is the shift in such events themselves--fewer federal workers are attending events and more are attending webinars, just as their workplaces become more mobile and their agencies adopt communications tools that allow them to convene over video chats and work on projects from multiple locations. The trends are only part of the growing list of options for federal workers to communicate with each other and stay on top of industry best practices--and on October 30, we will discuss the future of government meeting and communicating.