- What’s the government blueprint to solve complex IT modernization and cybersecurity challenges? CA Technologies proposes a “software factory” that can help government gain agility from mobile to mainframe, build better apps in a shorter period of time, design cybersecurity into agency DNA and maximize application performance. Join us on October 12 at the Newseum when we take a tour through the Modern Software Factory to eliminate the barriers between innovation and mission outcomes. Join your peers, agency heads and CA product leaders and let’s talk about: cybersecurity, modernization and agile. Register
- Rapid change in government is upon us. Your agency must achieve its core mission while remaining compliant with new policy and regulation. Are you prepared to not only meet your mission but thrive in times of change? Join government and industry leaders at the second annual Government Empowered conference to learn from agencies who are leading the way. Uncover insights that will empower your organization to be adaptive in a world of rapid change. Register
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- The fundamental nature of intergovernmental relations is changing. From immigration to climate change, state and local governments sometimes find themselves at odds with federal policy. Governors and mayors are stepping to the forefront on international relations and trade. Funding formulas for healthcare, homeland security, social services, taxation and infrastructure are all up for debate. During this viewcast we’ll look at what the Trump administration’s agenda means for state and local governments across the country.
- When it comes to big data, the proper system is necessary to avoid major data bottlenecks and accessibility challenges, allowing agencies to get the right information to the right people at the right time. The latest technology to improve scale and speed is flash storage. Join us on September 13 for a digital conversation as we discuss how flash storage will allow federal agencies to utilize new tools and data, enhance flexibility and provide user-focused tools to optimize performance and mitigate time wasted.
- As the Federal Government’s experts in human capital management and training, Joseph Kennedy from the Office of Personnel Management’s HR Solutions, Lesley Field and other experts in human capital management, outlined tools agencies can use to implement their workforce restructuring plans. We discussed how human capital category management intersects with – and offers new ways to support – agency efforts to reshape their workforce. The Viewcast included agency and industry perspectives on how this new reform initiative helps agencies meet their mission goals and sets the stage for the next generation of federal employees.