Join top thinkers and writers from Nextgov and Government Executive from October 3-7, 2016 for a full week of conversations, panel discussions, behind the scenes tours, networking events and more. By attending Fedstival, you’ll gain a better understanding of what’s next for the federal government in technology and management, and what to expect during the administration transition.
- Join Defense One Global Business Editor, Marcus Weisgerber and Secretary Deborah James for a one on one conversation on how the Air Force can better position itself for the future amid fiscal and political uncertainty. Register Now!
- Join Nextgov as they sit down with experts to discuss how cybersecurity has changed in the wake of recent breaches of federal IT systems as well as the various policy responses to these breaches and how they are being implemented at an agency level. We’ll take a look at federal cybersecurity spending, the new layers of cyber defense through data protection, and how agencies have used the Cybersecurity Strategy and Implementation Plan to improve their systems against hackers and other cyber threats. Register Today!
- High-performing organizations successfully use analytics to transform data into intelligence using actionable insights for improved performance, streamlined operations, and strategic decision making. Tune in July 26 to hear more about how different programs in the Federal government are using analytics to make better decisions that drive performance improvement and provide better service for their stakeholders. Register Now
- Technology is changing the way government recruits, develops and manages its most precious resource - its people. On August 9, we'll sit down with leaders across government to discuss technology's transformative effects on talent acquisition, performance management, and training and development. Register Today!
- As agencies work to implement CSIP and CNAP to enhance cybersecurity capabilities, such as outdated infrastructure systems, inconsistent capabilities, and inadequate resources hinder their effort to avoid cyber-attacks. In this webcast, we'll explore the role big data and analytics play in overcoming these challenges and talk with experts about leveraging existing infrastructure with an integrated cyber analytics approach to help government agencies. Register
- July 13, 2016
- June 29, 2016
- June 29, 2016
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- Route Fifty recently launched the Navigator Awards program honoring individuals and teams across state, county and municipal governments who have demonstrated the ability to implement innovative ideas to solve problems and improve public sector services in the communities they serve. Join us for an inside look at the Navigator Awards and a discussion on the qualities that make these leaders or teams so successful in driving change and innovation.
- Today, going digital is table stakes. Government employees, agencies and citizens have been conditioned by the “commercial” experience and now expect the same experience from government. In this one-hour webcast, learn how to create the digital government of the future by leveraging multiple technologies in tandem in order to truly transform operational processes and employee/citizen experiences.
- The only thing that is constant is change. As we face a change in administration and possible changes in the SES framework, it is important to realize that change can bring about creativity and innovation. This viewcast will explore some of the potential changes that are unique to federal government agencies, and examine organizations that, despite the negative impacts of change, reinvented themselves or their processes to meet increasing demands.