This event will provide the practical guidance and tools you need to leverage e-signatures within your department, agency or area of responsibility.
- NEXTGOV The mission of Nextgov Prime is to provide today’s and tomorrow’s federal IT decision-makers and influencers with insight into technological innovations to improve how the government works. Prime will convene technology CXOs, innovators and thought leaders to explore ideas and discuss solutions to current challenges and critical issues in the government of tomorrow. Register
- DEFENSE ONE LIVE In 2010, the DOD launched the Better Buying Power initiative in an effort to simply and improve its acquisition of products and services. In April of 2015, Pentagon acquisition head Frank Kendall released the updated, Better Buying Power 3.0, which renews focus on long-term R&D and achieving dominant capabilities through technical excellence and encouraging private sector innovation. The renewed initiative will focus on long term investments such as cybersecurity, big data, advanced computing, robotics, and other investments to maintain U.S. technological superiority. After five years and three iterations of Better Buying Power, what is the "State of Defense Acquisition"? Register
- DEFENSE ONE LIVE Defense One and Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America will once again team up to produce “Veterans: The New Battleground," an event featuring top leaders and experts on the most urgent issues facing veterans. This event will continue dialogue and drill down into impact areas affecting veterans. Register
- SAS Today more than ever, data is interwoven in our lives. We know the positive, progressive things that big data enables. We’ve also seen the dark side, marked by cybercrime, fraud, privacy breaches and more. To make better decisions faster that lead to real change, it’s crucial that everyone involved in those decisions has access to the right information. SAS® makes this possible. Register
- NEXTGOV The government faces hundreds of thousands of attempted data breaches each year, and as we've seen in the recent headlines, sometimes the hackers get in. A proper incident response plan can be the difference between catastrophic damage from compromised or stolen data and a hacker simply getting in the front door without fruitful results. Register
- GOVEXEC Join us for a discussion about what federal employees can do to make the most of their retirement. This viewcast will focus on understanding the balancing act between federal retirement benefits, Social Security and the Thrift Savings plan. It also will clear up common misperceptions about planning for retirement involving such issues as taxes, survivor benefits and Medicare. Register
- ACCENTURE Because of employee headcount limits, agency officials often turn to staff augmentation in order to secure specialized, skilled, and experienced personnel. However, staff augmentation can be a budget buster; in some instance, the cost of using contract labor can be 80% higher than employing someone. Join the upcoming viewcast to discover how some innovative federal leaders are addressing this conundrum by leveraging internal and external service providers. Register
- GRANT THORNTON Category management, identified as one of the administration’s key initiatives, has the potential to transform Federal procurement through enhanced collaboration across agencies and engagement with industry. Listen in to understand how government can best utilize category management to buy smarter on behalf of the American taxpayer. Register
- IBM August 27, 2015
- IBM August 20, 2015
- GRANT THORNTON August 19, 2015
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- IBM On August 27th, attend this digital event to learn how you can enhance your agency’s threat intel.
- IBM On August 20th, attend this digital event to learn how you can predict and prevent a cyber attack on your agency.
- GRANT THORNTON Government is inherently risk averse, but are we sufficiently risk aware? Recent guidance from GAO and OMB calls for a principles-based approach to managing risk. What is actually required and how do we incorporate risk management into our planning, operations and reporting?