Join top thinkers and writers from Nextgov and Government Executive from October 3-7, 2016 for a full week of conversations, panel discussions, behind the scenes tours, networking events and more. By attending Fedstival, you’ll gain a better understanding of what’s next for the federal government in technology and management, and what to expect during the administration transition.
- How is the federal government working with Silicon Valley and other tech hubs across the country to address national issues and bring in new ideas, concepts and talent? From the modernization of the government’s aging IT systems to developing new cybersecurity capabilities and customer-centric services, we’ll explore the future of the government’s increased collaboration with the nation’s tech hubs. Join us!
- Join Defense One on Thursday, November 17, for the 4th Annual Defense One Summit as global security leaders gather to explore three main themes — Crisis, Conflict, and Continuity — as the American presidency shifts to a new commander in chief. Register Now
- During this digital event, Nextgov will sit down with the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee to discuss the status of FITARA’s implementation across the government. We’ll look at the hallmarks of successful FITARA adoption as well as the biggest areas of improvement for agencies. In addition, we’ll discuss what’s next on the road to IT modernization, including pending legislation such as the administration’s IT Modernization Fund, and Congress’ MOVE IT bill. Register Now
- September 22, 2016
- September 20, 2016
- September 20, 2016
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- Technology is changing the way government recruits, develops and manages its most precious resource - its people. On September 20, we'll sit down with leaders across government to discuss technology's transformative effects on talent acquisition, performance management, and training and development.
- Join us on August 25 for a digital conversation as we take a look at the results of a recent Government Business Council research survey on how state and local officials are dealing with unstructured data and their strategies for organizing, protecting and leveraging it. Data experts will explore case studies and best practices on managing and processing big data at the state, county and municipal level.
- The implementation of the Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) brought about a major shake-up for officials across government. By expanding oversight into IT investments and expenses, adjusting the roles of IT mission owners including the enhancement of the CIO’s authority, and updating the technology acquisition and procurement processes, IT leaders are working towards the common goal of an effective, efficient and secure technological landscape across all federal agencies. Register now to hear how agencies continue to push forward in achieving the requirements laid out by FITARA while controlling IT costs in general.