Mark your calendar today for June 4th and register for this popular annual program—participation is complimentary; registration is required. Attend to expand your professional expertise on how to orchestrate IT architectures for today and tomorrow. Don’t miss this program where like-minded professionals will address how innovative technologies can be applied to protect public sector information assets and ensure trusted computing—whenever and wherever they are needed.
- AQUILENT Explore the partnership and innovations instrumental to the success of HealthCare.gov. Jon Booth, presenting on the project publicly for the first time along with Judy Cohen, will share the three key innovations they used leading up to the successful 2015 Open Enrollment and a glimpse into the next wave of innovations planned for the site. They'll also address the need for building effective vendor partnerships and how these pivotal relationships inspired innovative approaches on this historic government project. Register
- DEFENSE ONE It is no secret that the DOD is concerned about the military's “force of the future." As the economy improves and the “so-called 9/11 generation” begins to leave the military, the Pentagon needs to do more to attract and retain the best and brightest. Register
- NEXTGOV LIVE As Chief Data Officers work to define their new roles, they will face a suite of opportunities and challenges that will shape their day-to-day efforts – and ultimately define their success. And in this new Open Data environment, CDOs will need to balance transforming and opening their data to the American taxpayer with ensuring the data is meaningful and empowers data-driven decisions. Register
The General Services Administration is currently working on Network Services 2020 (NS2020), the successor to the Networx contract.
Join the discussion to learn strategies for how your agency can balance its current and future technology needs in the meantime.Register
Maximizing your savings and developing a savings plan are two important steps toward achieving a successful retirement. Join Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director at the National Institute for Transition Planning and Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP) representatives as they discuss benefit election options, TSP considerations, when to receive Social Security benefits and take Medicare Part B, and how to protect it all by working with your family to craft a plan for long term care.Register
Government entities are under pressure to reduce their operating and sustainment budgets while supporting an increasing wide range of operations. Attend this briefing to hear how leaders can meet these demands by using predictive maintenance to improve their mission readiness while reducing their maintenance costs.Register
Please join us for an interactive discussion where subject matter experts and industry leaders will show you how to manage the healthcare data explosion to support your mission needs and business challenges.Register
- RED HAT May 28, 2015
- May 20, 2015
- DEFENSE ONE May 20, 2015
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
Today’s government agencies face increasing IT demands. Tomorrow's agencies will be confronted with even greater technological challenges. So what can your agency do today to prepare for tomorrow? As your agency addresses concerns around rapid delivery of new virtual instances and increased ease of use, external Cloud offers a viable and valuable solution. Join this webcast to learn how Cloud solutions utilize an open hybrid approach to virtual platform management that support both internal and external virtualization strategies. Explore the challenges of cloud management along with demonstrable enterprise solutions.
- According to the White House, the majority of government cyber incidents in FY13 could have been prevented by two-factor, or strong authentication. Yet as of this past February, just 41% of civilian agencies had implemented two-factor authentication and, even worse, numerous agencies had made no progress whatsoever. Without a comprehensive authentication system across enterprises, the government will be unable to implement the kind of real-time, technical attribution analysis that is necessary for effective deterrence. With a decade in the books and little to show for it, what does the future hold for the Federal Information Security Management Act, and how will it affect identity and access management across government?
- ACCENTURE What’s hindering Innovation in federal agencies? Leadership. Sixty percent of federal employees cite lack of leadership within their agency as the main deterrence in adopting new ideas. Register and watch this viewcast to gain the tools necessary to become a successful federal Innovator.