Join top thinkers and writers from Nextgov and Government Executive from October 3-7, 2016 for a full week of conversations, panel discussions, behind the scenes tours, networking events and more. By attending Fedstival, you’ll gain a better understanding of what’s next for the federal government in technology and management, and what to expect during the administration transition.
- We live in a customer-centric world in which business decisions, products to develop and services to provide are all driven by consumers, citizens and customers. Every day brings with it new examples of innovative ways industry retains and attracts new customers and improves the overall experience for those it serves. industries have learned that today’s reliance upon technology, social mobility and connectivity has moved us into the age of the customer. Can government tag along? Register now to find out! Register now!
- Join Defense One on Thursday, November 17, for the 4th Annual Defense One Summit as global security leaders gather to explore three main themes — Crisis, Conflict, and Continuity — as the American presidency shifts to a new commander in chief. Register Now
- Technology is changing the way government recruits, develops and manages its most precious resource - its people. On September 20, we'll sit down with leaders across government to discuss technology's transformative effects on talent acquisition, performance management, and training and development. Register Today!
- August 25, 2016
- August 25, 2016
- August 23, 2016
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- Join us on August 25 for a digital conversation as we take a look at the results of a recent Government Business Council research survey on how state and local officials are dealing with unstructured data and their strategies for organizing, protecting and leveraging it. Data experts will explore case studies and best practices on managing and processing big data at the state, county and municipal level.
- The implementation of the Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) brought about a major shake-up for officials across government. By expanding oversight into IT investments and expenses, adjusting the roles of IT mission owners including the enhancement of the CIO’s authority, and updating the technology acquisition and procurement processes, IT leaders are working towards the common goal of an effective, efficient and secure technological landscape across all federal agencies. Register now to hear how agencies continue to push forward in achieving the requirements laid out by FITARA while controlling IT costs in general.
- As agencies work to implement CSIP and CNAP to enhance cybersecurity capabilities, such as outdated infrastructure systems, inconsistent capabilities, and inadequate resources hinder their effort to avoid cyber-attacks. In this webcast, we'll explore the role big data and analytics play in overcoming these challenges and talk with experts about leveraging existing infrastructure with an integrated cyber analytics approach to help government agencies.