Join us on December 12th to explore the organizational challenges behind cybersecurity. Hear about best practices in risk management and how NIST’s first Cybersecurity Framework will affect IT systems nationwide
- FISERV WEBCAST Since the implementation of charge card programs in federal agencies, they become popular targets for government watchdogs and critics. Several recent high profile scandals have brought charge card programs under scrutiny. However, charge cards are tools that enable operational efficiency in federal agencies, simplifying small purchases ranging from travel needs to office supplies. Register
- ORACLE WEBCAST In a recent survey conducted by Government Business Council, more than half of respondents reported that performance measurement and management need to be improved in their agencies. Nearly 80% of respondents said developing program strategies and assessing program results pose the biggest challenges for their agencies. On December 12, join Government Business Council and Oracle to hear the complete survey findings and to: Explore strategies for better process management, hear about portfolio and program management tools, and learn how performance measurement can help achieve higher operational efficiency. Register
- LONG TERM CARE PARTNERS WEBCAST 1:00 PM ET
- IBM WEBCAST December 4, 2013
- ACCENTURE WEBCAST December 4, 2013
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- LONG TERM CARE PARTNERS WEBCAST What are the best days to retire this December and in 2014, and what can you do to ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible? Join us as Tammy Flanagan, Senior Benefits Director of the National Institute of Transition Planning, Inc., reviews what you need to know—whether you decide to stay or go.
- IBM WEBCAST Join us to hear real world solutions to continuous diagnostics and mitigation that automate the assessment and remediation process and eliminate arduous and costly spreadsheet based remediation associated with legacy tools. Learn how other US Federal departments and agencies are mitigating threats and reducing risk while minimizing costs and decreasing remediation cycles.
- ACCENTURE WEBCAST Over the past three years, federal leadership has mandated that agencies move existing and new IT services to the cloud through the Cloud First Policy and Digital Government Strategy. Join us to hear survey results from nearly 300 respondents and learn about: The current state of cloud adoption and drivers behind its growth; Challenges faced by federal managers who are adopting cloud technologies; and Strategies for procuring and staffing for the cloud.