Cyber professionals are at the core of solving or at least curbing increasingly aggressive cyber-attacks on agencies and their personnel. But who are these cyber professionals – and how will they solve the ever-increasing targeted attacks that are constant in headline news?
- DEFENSE ONE On December 7th, Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson sits down for a candid conversation with Defense One about the spread of threats from the battlefield to the homefront, and how DHS is working together with the Pentagon, intelligence community and other law enforcement agencies to fight the war on terrorism, stand up cyber defenses, secure U.S. borders and tackle other issues. Register
- DEFENSE ONE & NEXTGOV The government’s current IT trajectory is not sustainable, and DOD and other agencies must modernize their systems. Join Defense One and Nextgov for a live conversation around the future of defense and federal IT on Wednesday, December 9th. Register
- NEXTGOV On December 16, Nextgov will sit down with former and current CIOs, oversight leaders and other policy experts to discuss FITARA’s current status across government and future evolutions now that a policy foundation has been laid. Register
- ROUTE FIFTY In this live, digital conversation on December 8th, editors from Route Fifty and data and performance leaders from state and local jurisdictions will discuss best practices and approaches to turn public data into the energy that powers government services. Register
- IBM Many federal professionals know that they need to extract actionable information from the vast data repositories that their agencies maintain. Yet challenges exist in how to get at that data and use it for meaningful analysis and more informed decision-making. In May, experts from the data analysis community gathered to share best practices for driving mission objectives with informed decisions at the 2015 Government Analytics Forum. Register
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- IBM Sequestration and budget constraints have had a profound effect on already-limited federal resources. Agencies face the unenviable task of managing increased workloads with decreased tools. Given this state of fiscal affairs, what can agencies do to contain and diminish the impact of spending cuts and stalemate budgets, while maximizing data to achieve their goals?
- IBM Force readiness is at the forefront of the federal government’s agenda. Join us for this digital event to gain a better understanding of how mission ready you are not only today, but into the future.
- ADOBE Force readiness is at the forefront of the federal government’s agenda. Join us for this digital event to gain a better understanding of how mission ready you are not only today, but into the future.