All the data in the world is useless if you can’t manage it. Join Nextgov and data pros from USDA and the FOIA Resource Center for a livestreamed conversation around the fast-approaching world of big data in the Internet of Everything.
- Join government leaders and industry experts on October 25 to discover how to improve government services while reducing costs through modernization. By attending the Government Empowered Conference, you will leave with a better understanding on how to approach mission and modernization objectives and achieve a constituent-centric government. Register Today!
- Great ideas are hard to conceive, but they are even harder to take from the abstract, successfully execute and make them reality. Over the past several months Route Fifty has sought out and profiled 50 leaders and teams in state and local government who have demonstrated the ability to implement a great idea that improves public sector services and the communities they serve. Join Route Fifty for a live ceremony announcing the 10 winners of the Route Fifty Navigator Awards. Register Now
- Join Defense One on Thursday, November 17, for the 4th Annual Defense One Summit as global security leaders gather to explore three main themes — Crisis, Conflict, and Continuity — as the American presidency shifts to a new commander in chief. Register Now
- An aging workforce, political turnover, budget constraints, and the ever-present need to balance resources with agency missions, all compounded by outdated talent software, make it difficult to adapt to the changing needs of today's government workforce. This session will discuss how agencies are focusing on their employees' needs and ensuring that talent management strategies remain despite budget cuts and reductions in resources. Register Now
- In recent years, federal IT supply chains have become increasingly diverse and decentralized - and this growing complexity leaves products vulnerable to a host of security risks. In order to stay secure, federal organizations rely on state-of-the-art IT tools and systems, which take a vast ecosystem of organizations, individuals, information and resources to successfully deliver. Join us November 9 for a digital discussion about these dynamics and the changing nature of the federal IT supply chain as well as how organizations and system integrators can improve the integrity of their IT products and services. Register Now
- October 20, 2016
- October 19, 2016
- October 11, 2016
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- This digital viewcast will explore some of the biggest cyber challenges facing state and local governments such as outdated IT systems, the rise of IoT, budgetary constraints and hiring the correct workforce, while also examining how to effectively communicate cyber risks to both internal and external stakeholders.
- During this digital event, Nextgov will sit down with the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee to discuss the status of FITARA’s implementation across the government. We’ll look at the hallmarks of successful FITARA adoption as well as the biggest areas of improvement for agencies. In addition, we’ll discuss what’s next on the road to IT modernization, including pending legislation such as the administration’s IT Modernization Fund, and Congress’ MOVE IT bill.
- Technology is changing the way government recruits, develops and manages its most precious resource - its people. On September 20, we'll sit down with leaders across government to discuss technology's transformative effects on talent acquisition, performance management, and training and development.