Join your colleagues at the 4th Annual Cloudera Federal Forum. This popular gathering is designed to enable dialogue about business and technical strategies to leverage today’s big data platforms and applications to your advantage. Attendees will have the opportunity to attend expert briefings, learn from and network with experienced practitioners, and ask questions to advance their agency data analytics initiatives and save their organization’s time, funding, and staff resources.
- TCG & CISCO As cybercrime continues to increase in threat and severity, the need for government action and response in close collaboration with enterprises and industry has never been more important. For the federal government, there are an increasing number of programs and initiatives in place. Yet for the state and local government, limited resources and escalating cybersecurity challenges continue to plague their ability to prepare and mitigate an attack. Join the discussion February 6 to gain insight on the growing cyber threat facing state and local governments and the resources available to help them mitigate the threat. Register
- RED HAT The benefits of cloud can no longer be ignored. Today, cloud is capable of providing increased agility, operational efficiency, security, collaboration, cost savings and the list goes on. However, despite all the potential benefits, the question remains: How does your agency know which of the hundreds - if not thousands - of applications running are ready for the cloud? This viewcast will help your agency guide and outline a foundational strategy for a successful migration of data and applications to the cloud. Register
- CDW-G Please join us for the final installment of this two-part viewcast series exploring how the Defense Information Systems Agency’s (DISA) Joint Information Environment (JIE) strategy is leading to procurement modifications. Register
- Want to learn more about how federal agencies can better manage enterprise IT? Check out the on demand portal from the CA Technologies Government Summit and discover methods to manage an effective mobile workforce, along with how to securely enable federal business and operating environments. Also hear keynote addresses from seasoned IT experts and technology innovators such as, Walter Isaacson and Patrick Tucker. View
- January 27, 2015
- EY REBROADCAST January 20, 2015
- GOVPLACE VIEWCAST December 16, 2014
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- EY REBROADCAST Well-funded and highly skilled threat actors are engaging in cyber-enabled economic schemes around the world. Their purpose is to gain competitive advantage in the global economy through the conversion of stolen intellectual property, manipulation of markets, and financial theft. Traditional cyber intrusion analysis fails to adequately detect these schemes as the investigative focus is solely technical and reactive in nature. EY’s Cyber-Economic Risk Insights platform helps the C-suite and government agencies proactively identify business and security risks by combining financial, market, and geopolitical data with technical security data to predict emerging threats.
- GOVPLACE VIEWCAST Cloud services are playing a major role in government – helping accelerate innovation, providing a path to enterprise services, and increasing efficiencies. Since the U.S. Administration's "Cloud First" mandate of 2010, Federal agencies have sought IT-as-a-Service solutions that can help manage new and existing IT infrastructure and achieve the full benefits and promise of cloud. Hybrid cloud solutions are allowing agencies meet the challenges of transitioning their infrastructure to the cloud and still meet the rigorous agility, scale, security and compliance needs of mission-critical applications.
- SAS REBROADCAST Organizations are beginning to realize the potential of data analytics to prevent and detect fraud, improve citizen engagement and drive better decision-making. Analytics has already proven to be a transformative technology when embedded into daily decision operations and processes, but unleashing the technology’s true capabilities often requires a cultural shift for most organizations held back by outdated policies and practices. Watch this rebroadcast as panelists discuss successful implementations of analytics, the challenges inherent in doing so, and future real-world possibilities of this rapidly emerging technology.