Join Government Executive and Nextgov to explore the issues--both technological and cultural--inherent in improving the customer service experience in government.
- This event will discuss lessons learned through innovative cloud computing efforts in government, including unique open-cloud efforts that promote open-source,-standards and interoperability. Register
- IBM Take advantage of the latest technological developments and integration of advanced analytics, forecasting and an enterprise ready reporting platform with your workforce planning solution. Enhance the HR decision making process by accessing more current information and providing more accurate forecasts and real -time modeling. Manage this process centrally with self-service analytics for the HR professional. Register
- IBM Use advanced analytics to not only predict the next significant threat but also provide guidance on how to prevent it! This story tells how analytics can play an important role in Case Identification, Threat Inspection and Force Deployment. Examples and case studies will be shown across application areas including Cyber Security, Insider Threat and Policing. Register
- TCG & CISCO As cybercrime continues to increase in threat and severity, the need for government action and response in close collaboration with enterprises and industry has never been more important. For the federal government, there are an increasing number of programs and initiatives in place. Yet for the state and local government, limited resources and escalating cybersecurity challenges continue to plague their ability to prepare and mitigate an attack. Join the discussion February 6 to gain insight on the growing cyber threat facing state and local governments and the resources available to help them mitigate the threat. Register
- IBM These days, federal leadership is faced with significantly more complex problems, managing a few critical resources while trying to conform to policies and regulations and maintain efficiency. In most cases, the final plan is completed through time consuming manual efforts just ahead of a deadline with little opportunity for what-if analysis, validation, and justification. Traditional advanced analytics and decision management have always enjoyed an important synergy in delivering value in tackling these challenges. So what if we could now optimize those recommended and prioritized decisions and processes through advanced analytics? A decision optimization platform offers planners the chance to centralize critical input data, visualize what is happening, consider automated recommendations, and engage in valuable what-if analysis. Register
- February 25, 2015
- February 20, 2015
- ACCENTURE February 19, 2015
Government Executive Media Group is proud to provide its readers with a lively, engaging calendar of events. Register to question, engage and interact with high-level federal employees, and hear about best practices and innovative thinking on the topics that matter most to you.Atlantic Media Event Guidelines
- Want to learn more about how federal agencies can better manage enterprise IT? Check out the on demand portal from the CA Technologies Government Summit and discover methods to manage an effective mobile workforce, along with how to securely enable federal business and operating environments. Also hear keynote addresses from seasoned IT experts and technology innovators such as, Walter Isaacson and Patrick Tucker.
- ACCENTURE Join this viewcast to learn how an Intelligent Infrastructure can help federal agencies achieve what used to be impossible - high-performing, optimized infrastructure services that support increasing mission demands despite budgetary constraints.
- CDW-G Please join us for the final installment of this two-part viewcast series exploring how the Defense Information Systems Agency’s (DISA) Joint Information Environment (JIE) strategy is leading to procurement modifications.