1:00 - 2:00 PM EDT
September 24, 2020
We’re all experiencing unprecedented change – in how we work, where we work and certainly our already-constrained budgets. Overcoming the uncertainty of change comes from understanding our options and having solid data-driven plans to support those options – especially as stimulus dollars become available.
In this upcoming webinar, we will dive into strategic asset management (SAM) and how it will change your workflow forever. This shift takes us from traditional tactical asset management to future-focused lifecycle modeling that balances budgets, communities’ service needs and asset condition – ultimately delivering more sustainable facilities and infrastructure into the future.
Join us to see how strategic asset management delivers solid, integrated long-term capital works and financial plans that powerfully demonstrate to you and your stakeholders the consequences of today’s decisions on tomorrow’s infrastructure and facilities. Register today to receive answers to questions like:
- How do I manage the life of my entire asset portfolio over the long term?
- How do I deliver the service my community needs from these assets?
- How can I do both of those things, yet still balance tight budgets?
- What will future asset health and service levels be under different funding scenarios?
- How can I get started with the data I have today?