During this digital webcast we'll go over how to instill improved information security (InfoSec) habits in your agency’s IT culture. Security is critical, but with the many responsibilities IT professionals juggle daily, the most important parts of a security model can be easily overlooked. Enforcing good InfoSec habits within your organization can be challenging. In this webcast, SolarWinds will be joined by a federal agency representative to share insights and ideas to help improve your agency’s security posture.
Tune in to hear:
- • Ideas about building security into your IT community with daily activities and conversations
- • How an approach styled after a secure development lifecycle can lead to improved security practices
- • About the importance of a deep level of visibility into one’s IT infrastructure, which network and application performance monitoring tools provide, to build strong IT controls
- • How, according to respondents of a recent Federal Cybersecurity Survey, implementing strong IT controls like patch and configuration management, web application security, and file integrity monitoring can help reduce threats and improve response times
- • Ideas about investing in physical security to reduce insider threats
Thank you to our event sponsor: