Infusing diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility into an agency’s daily work requires a thoughtful approach that recognizes the links between mission, citizen services, and employee engagement.
- Ability to explain the links between agency work, citizen services, and employee engagement
- Awareness that DEIA belongs in every aspect of our daily work
- Explain the current admin’s definition of DEIA
- Outline goals and opportunities for improvement with external services and in-house …
- Identify common-sense alternatives/approaches to team building, customer relations, policy shaping – how do DEIA teams operate? – what are best practices? – what does it look like in real life?
- Provide industry and Federal perspectives on implementing and maintaining DEIA – how do you know? – what metrics?