Comply-to-Connect is a framework that restricts unauthorized device access; reduces known vulnerabilities; takes actions to detect, identify, characterize, report and deter anomalous behaviors; and maintains the secure configuration of the network and its information resources. C2C capabilities secure all endpoints connected to the DODIN including IT, OT, PIT, ICS, IoT, Cloud and Datacenter devices. During this event, learn from DoD leaders how C2C is rolling out across the DoD Enterprise to make cybersecurity move effectively and efficiently.
On January 21, defense experts will take a deep dive into the Comply-to-Connect program and what it means for the future of cybersecurity across the Department of Defense. We'll answer the below questions and more:
- What are the key aspects of the Comply-to-Connect program?
- How does Comply-to-Connect differ from other DISA-provided enterprise programs?
- How will Comply-to-Connect make existing tools more effective and support the automation of routine processes?
- What kind of training opportunities will be provided for this program, especially during the current environment due to COVID-19?
- Why is this the right time for Comply-to-Connect?
Check out more information about Comply-to-Connect Here