Rather than simply upgrading outdated technology, agencies should develop an infrastructure that actually improves the performance and agility of the workforce.
In part, that means providing an infrastructure that enables employees to access the information and services they need whether they are working in the office, at home or on the road. It also means providing them with tools that foster better communication and team decision-making.
Tune in to this on-demand webcast that discusses technologies and strategies for making digital transformation a reality.
Topics addressed include:
- · Using automation to improve the use of network resources
- · Selecting the right tools for your collaboration toolbox
- · Developing a unified communications and collaboration strategy
- · Supporting end-users working beyond the traditional office environment
- · Managing a hybrid environment of legacy and modern systems
- · Identifying and mitigating cyber threats
- · And more…