5 Cartoons Guaranteed to Make You a Better Manager
Just because you don't watch "Schoolhouse Rock!" anymore doesn't mean cartoons have nothing left to teach you. Some pioneering groups, both ASAP Science and RSA Animate, have put together some very cool animations/time-lapse drawings that speak to the building blocks of managing people and, most importantly, ourselves.
Click on the bubbles in the infographic below to learn about:
- Why words matter
- The science behind productivity
- The truth about what motivates us
- Different types of thinking
- And the origin of innovation (aka where good ideas come from)
Other good management videos out there? Send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update: For those of you having trouble seeing the videos embeded in the image above due to agency firewalls, you can find each video below.
- Why Words Matter - Language as a Window into Human Nature
- The Science of Productivity
- The Truth About Motivation - The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- Types of Thinking - Thinking Fast and Slow
- Innovation's Origin - Where Good Ideas Come From
Infographic made with Easel.ly